fredag, januari 16

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday to me, today is the day when I turn 17!

I got a new phone, a Sony Ericsson w902! A walkman, and it rocks. Filled with the Twilight soundtrack. I also got lots of candles, I'm a candle-y kind of girl, so my room smells awesome. And Twilight posters and the Edward-shirt will come in a few days. I also got a new lamp to my room, which was needed.

I've fallen inlove with a tv-show. It's quite old, but I JUST fell in love with it. Angel! I cried when it was the last episode, when Wesley dies and Illyria changes back to Fred to say goodbye, to give him a last goodbye from Fred before he dies. I cried soooo much! It was so sad, but Illyria - WOW! That demon rocks! :D

17! Now I'm just as old as Edward.. Tecnically.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar