söndag, mars 29

Boring day much.

So today I woke up at 11am. Don't know how. I went to sleep at 11pm last night (Doesn't sound like me, but YES I DID!) Earth Hour was okay. We sat in the kitchen during that hour, with lots of candles. It was really cosy. But boring. And when the clock ticked 21.30 - I went straight to the computer and loged on to WoW! Heh. I had to talk to Mike, duhh.

So today, my cousin Fredrik's mother had her birthday. Don't know how old she got today, but meh. As always, we have dinner there. There's a break. And then we get cake. And as always, Fredrik was sitting by the computer the entire evening. Playing WoW. I tried to talk to Mike, but Freddy got upset. Meh. MEH! Mehhhhh!!!

Right now I am talking to Mike. 5 or 4 days, then he can book a flight for this summer! I want July now! Well, I want summer! I'll meet Mike this summer and my friends from WoW! SHALL BE SO MUCH FUN! My recent Twilight crazy friend Jakob and I will be watching Twilight every day while I'm in Denmark and meeting the others, and sing Dirty Dancing songs!

My parents are watching Donald Duck movies. Got them with the paper or something. Wish I could join them, looks like fun!

Good night people, gonna go to bed in like an hour and then read another book from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. I love those books!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar