onsdag, mars 25

Right, I'm back.

Right, blogging on swedish sucks.

Today I am feeling sick. Like someone have cut me open with a knife and took out my organs and then stitched my body back together. Not like I know the feeling, but you can always guess. So after this lesson, with a teacher who doesn't know crap about what he's doing, I'm gonna head home. This is just annoying. I need to sleep, read a good book and just relax. Drink some tea. I don't have the energy to eat anything, which might be good. I've been trying to loose some weight lately. Been doing 300 sit-ups everyday. 150 in the afternoon and 150 before I go to sleep. I want to be in good shape till the summer. Not like I'm going to the beach or anything. (I hate the beach!) Naw, it's just my own choice. I want to go back to my good old body, when I used to do cheerleading.

Last night I stayed up till midnight, just to roleplay with my friends. Well, guildmates. And it was interesting, sort of.

So, the worst news ever was that Dakota Fanning is going to be Jane. Yeah yeah, I know it's old news but I really hate her as Jane. Jane is suppose to look like an angel, but still look evil. Jodelle Ferland looks like an angel and looks evil! Dakota is a great actress, but she aint Jane. Never will be in my head. Jodelle is. I wasn't fond of Jodelle at first, but I would rather have her as Jane than Dakota. Euck.

So I'm probably going to read 'Lover Eternal'. It's about the Black Dagger Brotherhood, a bunch of hawt vampires who fight to make their race survive. I've already read the whole serie, but I really love it. It's not like Twilight exactly, but hey, it's vampires!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar