fredag, april 3

Okay, tänkte lägga in första delen av min lilla berättelse om Andarana;

Katherine, my beloved twin sister, was still asleep when I heard the screams from my sisters room next door to me. I heard a mans voice, and then I knew what was going on. I grabbed the knife I hid underneath my bed and held it close to my chest. Katherine woke up when Iréyon screamed, and she stared at me and noticed the knife. She looked into my eyes before they went to the door. We both knew what was coming.The door flung open and Linaah was there. She was covered in blood och was holding a dagger in her hand. Behind her, HE was. He walked past Linaah, and focused his eyes on Kate. She tried to back away, but he caught her with one hand. I looked away, terrified of what I would see. Katherine begun to scream, and tears started falling down on my cheeks. Linaah was looking at me with eyes that did not belong to her. Her deep blue eyes were now dark, blood red.

If I didn't run, I would become what she was, what everyone in my family would. I didn't deserve this. Without thinking, I jumped out of my window and fell down on the ground. I landed totally wrong and I think I twisted my foot. "You can't run from me, dear sister", I heard Lin yelling. I begun to run in fear into the woods. Even though I was getting further and further away from the house, I still heard her voice in my head. I tripped and fell alot in the forest. My black, silk dress I was wearing was ruined. I started to feel dizzy and fell on the ground. The thick forest of Ashenvale was a nice place to fall on, but then I heard foot steps close to me.

"You know you can not run away from me, Andie" she said. Her voice was darker than before. "I do not know why you do it. I am just trying to help you, my dear."I could barely speak, but managed to get out "I do not want to die.""Why do you say such things?" she asked, but didn't wait for an answer. "Do not fear me for I am still your beloved sister."I wanted to throw something at her, I didn't want to see her. "You chose your destiny - OUR destiny - when you fell in love with him. If I will die tonight, I do not want to be what you have become. I will not walk this world in eternity, waiting for some cure to be found, but never will. If you love me, you will do as I say" I said quickly. You could hear the fear in my voice, something I had been trying to hide. Fear of her is what Lin loves."Of course I love you, Andarana, therefore I want you with me. With us. Blake is taking care of Katherine this very moment. Pimzanis joined us. Mother joined us. Why won't you?""I do not want this life!" I cried out.Lin twirled her red hair playfully, watching me with curious eyes."Ohh, but you will" she said.She moved closer to me, since I couldn't move, I couldn't back away from her. She brushed my cheek, which made me tremble. She was so cold. Cold as... death. I noticed that her skin was pale white. "Who wants to live forever?" she growled, and pushed me down with her hands. Her head went to my arm, and pain shot through my body. The darkness was falling upon me. I was destined to walk the world for eternity, with my family by my side.

I was born to darkness. An empty shell, trapped in my seventeen year old body for eternity.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar