onsdag, december 10

I like this picture of Nikki. Maybe she isn't extraordinary beautiful, but meh. She's a good actress and I think she fits.
Emmett. Woooooooooooooooooow! HE IS HOT! And he reminds me of my boyfriend, they look pretty much the same. Anyways. Kellan Lutz is hawt hawt hawt!

Jasper. I loved his entry in the movie. "She's with Jasper, that guy who looks like he is in pain." HA HA HA! Everytime I saw him in the movie, I giggled. But he's kinda hot, fits for Jasper. Go Jackson!








Elizabeth Reaser. I love her as Esme. My friend thinks she is made for the role. She really do look like a mother to a bunch of vampires. Okay, that might sound wrong but you get the point.

Carlisle. I picked this picture of Peter because he looks hot. Haha! He fits perfectly for Carlisle in my oppinion. Especially in his entry in the movie at the hospital. My mother thinks he and Bella and the best casted.




I love Ashley as Alice. Her hair in the film is absolutely gorgeous! <3>

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar