fredag, december 12

Okay so I'm sitting here in my room on my laptop. It's about 2 hours till I have to meet my cousin and his friends and we're going to Zkillz by Odenplan in Stockholm. A gamer place café thingie. I love it there really, it's funny to hear all the guys scream like little girls when they loose a battle. Besides, they get shocked if they see a girl walking in there. My cousin, Fredrik, told me that his friend was gonna bring some other girls. Let's not hope it's those kinds of girls that goes "I'M BOOOOOORED, I wanna sleep or watch a movie. PLEASE let's just go?" GAH! Hate that type of girls! I mean, why come in the first place?

Anyways. We have to be there a halfhour before we get to go to our computers so we might play some lasergame there. Might be fun, I'm usually good at playing at Laserdome (like 5 minutes away from Zkillz) but this place has a own lasergame place. I've played it before with a class like a year ago, and I did NOT like that place. It had stairs and lots of stuff in the way that you could fall on. I usually fall alot so it's not a great place. Great, I might end up in a hospital again...

So we're gonna sit there from 10pm-9am. FUN HUH? I usually get tired and... yeah. Sleep. Or.. I might end up watching Twilight again on Piratecity.org! :D YAY!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar