måndag, december 29

I'm baaaack!

The crazy Twilighter from Sweden is back!

I never realised before how emo my picture above looks like. Good thing then that on January 7, I will cut my hair like Alice in Twilight (WOHOOO!) and color my hair blonde. Back to my original haircolor, euck. But it'll be a mix of Alice and Rosalie! School starts then too, so I have to leave after one class that day to go to the salong. Haha!

Anyways.

For christmas, I got (dum Dum DUM) The complete illustrated movie companion - TWILIGHT! It's absolutely awesome. And when I got it, it said on the package "To Lina, from Edward!" and I screamed "TWIIIIILIGHT!" Yeah, I was THAT high. Then I got lots of awesome books that I wanted, the new Enya album because her music is awesome. And then I got new bedstuff, black of course. I bought new clothes too. I am trying to go away from this whole "emo" style and go into a more casual thing. So all my new jeans are blue and I also have lots of new blue shirts. Going Bella-style I guess. But I just loooooved Kristens clothes in the movie.

Want to cut my hair now...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar