söndag, december 7

Well, it's the same.

GUESS WHAT I'M LISTENING TO?

Yeah, that's right. THE TWILIGHT SOUNDTRACK!

I saw Twilight this friday for the seventh time. I saw it with my mom and I actually forced her to read the book before. She didn't like how Stephenie Meyer writes. I hate my mom! She thinks it's too childish. Well, HELLO? It's not a book for elderly people! Gah!

Okay, to break off all the Twilight talk; I'm lvl 77. I know I suck. My brother is 79, almost 80. I don't know how that happend... That little kid is fast! GAH!

Hmm.. There isn't much going on in my life right now, just waiting for summer to come. Not because of the sun (I HATE THE SUN, I ALWAYS GET RED!) but because my Mike will come! Don't know for how long, but he's coming! YAY! If not... Well the snow dissapeared, it's the ice that I hate! In one week, I fell down about 20 times. Mhm...

LETS GOOOO INTO TWILIIIIIIIGHT! (The song Going All the Way (Into the Twilight)

I want the film New Moon now!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar