torsdag, november 27

Let me sign

I'm listening to Going all the way (Into Twilight) by Perry Farrel (I think that's his name). It's the disco song from the prom in Twilight. Okay, okay. I'll try to stop talking about Twilight.

Ooh, now it's the song I know what you are by Carter Burwell. I love that song!

Twilight! <3

And after this song i'ts Let me sign! LIKE AMAGAD!

I'll try not to hyperventilate.

NOW IT'S LET ME SIGN!
I love Robert Pattinson!

Volume : 25! Too bad my headphones sucks ass.

Aaaaahh...
standing by a broken tree
Hands are all twisted
She's pointing at me
I was dammed by the light
Coming out of her eyes
She spoke with a voice that
Disrupted the sky
She said
Walk on over
Yeah turn bittersweet
I'll wrap you in my arms
And you'll say
Let me sign
Let me sign

Wonderful! I know the song in my head now!
Now it's Radiohead - 15 steps. They play it in the end credits. Pretty good song.

Oh well, must stop talking about Twilight.

Right now I'm sitting in my classroom and watching people do nothing. Some people are putting tape on the walls because we're gonna paint this room purple. Yeah that's right - PURPLE! I wanted red but whatevva.
After school we're probably gonna go buy some posters, will be fun I guess.
I want to play World of Warcraft now... I almost dinged my paladin last night but I got bored and decided to RP instead. Poor poor Andie got killed by a horde RP guild - House of Sylvanas. But that's okay, I had fun watching my guildmates die, too!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar