måndag, november 10

Twilight!

My favorite book of all times, Twilight, will come out in cinemas in exactly 11 days! I think my friends are getting annoyed, because I update Twilight fact every day. "14 days left, 2 weeks, soooo exited!!!!!!" Yeah, that might get a bit out of hand I guess.

Today, I am home sick. I have a freakin' cold that just won't let me go!

Last night I read a pretty funny book, 'A girls guide to vampires'. Sexeh vampires, me like. Now I'm staring at my emo corner... No, I'm not emo, I just call my bookshelf my emo corner because that's where I keep all my vampire books. Twilight-series (in english, of course!), The Saga of Darren Shan (Cirque du freak), The Black Dagger Brotherhood, Peeps, Salem's lot and blablabla. I have lots of vampire books.

So what shall I do today? I could read... Yeah, that sounds interesting. I could also watch TV, 12.25 is when 'Days of our lives' starts. That's like a perfect show to watch when you're home sick. It's a really lame show, which makes it so fun.

It's 4 days left till Wrath of the Lich King - World of Warcraft expansion pack. I still haven't pre-ordered it YET, but I will... someday! I really don't want to lvl up to 80. And now I have two 70's I have to lvl up, which makes it even more annoying. My brother has ONE. Yeah, his sister is better. Took him a long time to get to 60 even. That's when I had full tier 2, yeah! My paladin, Andarana, was lvl 19 by that time I think. A twink. And now I dinged her to 70. And I already have full epiczzz... Bah! Stupid expansion! Well I have a rogue, Linaah, lvl 70, on Scarshield Legion. Guild: Reunion. Andarana is on the same server and in one of the best RP guilds of all times: Stormwind Militia. Yeah, I'm a RP freak. Laugh all you want, ha ha ha ha.

Now it's time for me to go. I don't like blogs, but I'll try to have this one updated.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar