tisdag, november 18

Nice and slow.

I'm lvl 73 now. Yeah, I know. Score! ... ... ...

Well atleast I have decided to NOT lvl my paladin until my rogue is 80. And besides, I don't want to do the same quests AGAIN so soon. I want to take it nice and slow, like I always do. *Blink*

Today, my guild is having a RP meeting so I have to log onto my paladin. I am so very, very exited! The Stormwind Militia. Pro-RP'ers but sometimes it gets boring. But it's funny to play on my Andarana, 'cause she's a loner and doesn't have any friends. My rogue, Linaah, is happily married and likes to intimidate people. It's funneh.

I won't tell people my server because I'm evil...? Ha ha.

I saw a website today for "vampires". It's so pathetic. People actually think they're vampires and they tell stories about HOW they became vampires. Who their maker is and such things. All I really read was bla bla bla bla bla bla and... BLA! C'mon people. Grow up. If you really were a vampire, why would you spend time on the internet, telling people you are a vampire, when you can do other things that seems a bit more important? Yeah, that's right.

I hate the expansion; Wrath of the Lich King.

(My brother is lvl 72 *giggle*)


Tomorrow, or later tonight, I will tell a funny story about what happend when my brother Alex bought World of Warcraft and brought it home... *Evil laughter*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar