onsdag, november 12

What's your game?

One day left. One day left till the stupid expansion Wrath of the Lich King comes out in stores near you. I have two lvl 70's and I don't wanna lvl them up again! I even hate TBC. I was a pro tbc player with tier 2 and 3. Now? I have merciless crap, even though I hate pvp! It sucks! Okay, I admit it. I suck at pvp. And I love pve. And I dinged my paladin to 70 like a month ago, and I have full epic now. (My trinket doesn't count!) And now *cries in emocorner* I have to exchange all my epic gear to sucky green one's. I wonder how much mana I will have then...

I love RP though. I'm in a guild called Stormwind Militia, pro roleplayers!

Scarshield Legion ftw! I hate my priest on Trollbane. It's lvl 54 at the moment, one bar left. Should I ding? Naw. I hate my priest.

Today... I don't know what I'm gonna do. I know I won't pvp! Stupid shit thing... Oh well. I hate Wrath of the Lich King. But Arthas is hawt! AGREE?!

1 kommentar: