lördag, november 22

Twilight!

Okay, I just have to say: TWILIGHT ROCKS! Oh my god, the movie was GREAT! Sure, they changed a few things in the movie but I still think it was awesome. I'm a devoted Twilight fan and had really high hopes that it would be great. I am not dissapointed. I saw it this Thursday (20/11) One day before the actual premiere! It felt as though I was about to cry, I was so happy. I've waited for this movie for such a long time, and now when it's here, it makes me want to go see it over and over again.

So I've had a date with Edward Cullen two times this week. I saw it again today.

It started to snow last night, so I woke up and looked out my window. SNOW! SNOOOOOOOOOOW! I love the cold! Now it's winter, and I love it.

I'm lvl 74. Don't mock me! I'm a slow lvler, and I have a life!

Today I wrote some more on my book. It's called 'Stockholm' for now, 'cause it's about vampires in Stockholm. And I write it in english, because I really, really suck at swedish. My brother calls me an immigrant. I don't know my own language anymore. Ha ha, freakin' ha.

I want to go see Twilight again...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hai thar, Lin! Since you can't speak swedish anymore, I guess I'll speak english too, so you can understand me xD
    Bah! Twilight, Twilight, Twilight! Just kidding. Nice blog you've got there. You should check out mine! And by the way, I've bookmarked yours so, "I SEE YOU!!!"

    SvaraRadera