onsdag, december 10

It will be interesting to see what the Volturi will look like. I love Jane and Aro. If they mess those up, I will kill them!

And I also read in the paper that Catherine Hardwick - she who directed Twilight - will NOT be involved in New Moon. It came as a shock to me and now they will have another director. NOOOOO! I loved the fact that Catherine said in an interview "I fell inlove with these books and that's why I want to make this movie!" She had read the books and loved them. What will the new director do? Probably screw everything up! NO CATHERINE, COME BACK! But if they choose another director, the movie will come out sooner. I guess that is good... BUT NO! I want a really really good movie. I want to cry when Edward leaves her. Just thinking about it makes me cry, if they mess anything up in New Moon, I will hunt them down!

So I'm very exited that another favorite book of mine is becoming a movie. CIRQUE DU FREAK! The Saga of Darren Shan. Yum-yum. I hope they don't screw anything up in there too... I don't want to run all around the world and hunt them down.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar