lördag, juli 18

Konversation.

Det här är den roligaste konversationen jag haft på länge. Den är mellan mig och Mike's brorsa John.
Jag: What are you tards up to?
John: UR MUM
Jag: I did not ask what you were doing.
John: You asked what I was up to. Yur mum.
Jag: Exactly. You cannot answer a question like that with an answer such as the one you used.
John: But if I didn't answer that question with my answer, the question would of gone unanswered so I was just trying to fill a gap that was not needing to be filled.
Jag: You could have answered the question with an answer that made sense instead of the one you used. Better leave the question unanswered than to make the question answered.
John: But I LIKE ANSWERING questions with answer unneeded.
Jag: You like. But the question did not need an answer. It could have remained unanswered.
John: But if it did then the question would start to gain attention to an answer, so I needed to fill the gap earlier with ice pops and cheese.
Jag: But instead the question was answered with an answer that did not make sense with the question that did not need an answer. The question do not mind not being answered.
Mike: I AM GOING TO GO AWAY AND SHOOT MYSELF!
John: Good idea, although my answer would have been most useful if your question was correct.
Jag: The question was correct, it was only the answer that was uncorrect. Correct the answer and do not blame the correct question because the question is correct, no matter what your uncorrect answer was.
John: The question is correct to you, and only you, the question is incorrect to me, so infact my answer is correct to me not you so infact by asking a question you helped me answer myself.
Jag: It was my correct question, and it was your uncorrect answer. It is my question, therefor I can decide if the answer is correct or not. I decide my question is correct and your answer is uncorrect.

1 kommentar:

  1. Ni är ju fan skumma männishor. Jag förstår ingenting, Linis!

    SvaraRadera